The first module will act as a bridging course for those students who do not have any prior knowledge about the field. For others, who already have prior knowledge about electrical and electronic engineering, this module will help them revise these concepts.
- Basics of mobile communication.
- Study of Digital Electronics.
- Assembling and disassembling of various models of mobile phones.
- Study of various tools and equipment used in mobile phone repairs.
- Study of parts inside a mobile phone.
- Using a multimeter.
- Use of DC Power Supply (Jhatka machine).